European lighting and furniture outlet. Established in 1990. Worldwide delivery available.
Sconces as an element of the design approach to the interior lighting
Getting its recognition in the eighteenth century sconces and today received special attention in addressing issues of lighting, while performing both major and aesthetic functions. Their huge range is a goldmine for professionals in the interiors of the most different styles and directions.
Choosing our catalogs of wall sconces, it is important to consider one rule – they must be combined with the main ceiling lamp. Therefore, thinking through the lighting of a particular room, it makes sense to purchase a set – chandeliers and sconces, made in the same design or in harmony with each other.
With the lights easy to address the issue of illumination of those or other zones in the room, visually expand the space, or to focus on any decorative element. An interesting variant of the reflection of the lights in the mirrors, which creates the feeling of additional light sources.
Modern luxury wall sconces not only add sophistication to the interior, but also create an atmosphere of intimacy or romance. Soft light does not irritate the eyes and allows you to relax in more comfortable surroundings. With the help of such lights, placed over a chair or sofa, it is comfortable to read your favorite book or to read the Newspapers. Sconces are indispensable in the room such as the hallway or bathroom. The advantages of these lights is that they are easily mounted not only on walls but also on mirrors or furniture.
There are several varieties of sconces that are shared by certain categories. Closed sconce resemble ceiling lights, closed transparent or frosted lampshade strict geometric forms. This group of lamps includes lamps with shades-halves. They represent a semicircle of sufficiently large size with open top. Such lamps are ideal for hallways, rooms without overhead lighting or bathrooms. Material used – metal or glass.
Another category wall lamps – decorative lamps, made in different styles: classic, modern, art Deco. Among them are models representing flowers, candlesticks, torches, lanterns, toys and so on.
Such a category as exclusive lamps, also includes a huge variety of lamps that have decorative purpose and are actively used to create a chic interior. However, such lamps perform its main function – the lighting of the room.
Style sconces can be distributed in several categories:
1. Crystal, perfectly aligned with the crystal chandeliers and are usually used in interiors with elements of luxury.
2. Classic bra more acceptable in the premises of strict, conservative design.
3. The high-tech style and modern – perfectly compatible with the chandeliers, made in the same design directions.
4. Floral sconces stylized flowers and leaves. Look perfect in romantic interiors.
5. Sconce country are manufactured using wood or other natural materials. Their distinctive feature is the simplicity and naturalness. Typically, the interior in country style, these fixtures are the finishing touches.
6. Tiffany. More modern wall lights. It may present as fused glass and colored glass elements mounted in the frame. Interesting look in almost any interior.
7. Lighting for pictures. It's a bra, whose main purpose – proper lighting of the paintings. Typically have a horizontal design with to image light.
If you have questions about a product that is not represented here, you can ask us by email. The company's managers will carefully listen to all your desires and requirements and together with the designers, will help you think of a lighting concept, pick appropriate lights from Italy or other countries.